LUNCH TODAY: CORN PUPPIES, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE RAVIOLI, VEGGIE PATTY, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
LUNCH TUESDAY: WALKING TACO MEAT, SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE, CHERRY CHICKEN ON BROWN RICE, CHEF SALAD, VEGAN TACO, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
HOT BREAKFAST TUESDAY: APPLE STICK.
• Today is a Y day!
• Welcome to scat week at Lefler! The word for today is “excrement.” Excrement from a wild animal is called “scat.” So, for scat week, the word for Monday is “excrement.”
• “Would you like to participate in a Media Center “Dance-Off” the week before Spring Break during lunch? If so, please sign up using the Jump Code: YHBQ by no later than today after school. There will be prizes…”
• Yearbooks are now on sale in the Lefler office. You may reserve your yearbook by bringing $20 cash or check to the school office or your parents may pay by credit card when they order through ParentVue. Yearbooks will be available in May.
• Tuesday is an early dismissal day. Please notify your ride that there is a 1:40 dismissal time.
• Congratulations to Mrs. Oltman’s and Mr. Haws’s homerooms for being the Winning Wednesday Homerooms this week. Students showed respect by opening doors for others and helping carry out groceries to a car for a stranger.
• Attention 8th graders: You will be registering for your high school classes on Wednesday! If you are an in-person student, you will report to your 6th period class for attendance and then move to your high school registration room. Rooms numbers are posted in the cafeteria, in 8th grade hallway by the bathrooms, and also in your class of 2025 google classroom. If you are a remote student, you will register during 3rd period and will receive a join link from Ms. Sturek. See Ms. Sturek if you have any questions!