LUNCH TODAY: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, CHEF SALAD, SUNBUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH, CHEESE STICK, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
LUNCH MONDAY: CORN PUPPIES, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE RAVIOLI, VEGGIE PATTY, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY: MINI CINNIS
• Today is an X day!
• The vocabulary word for the day is “inconspicuous.” If something blends into the background or is not easily noticed, it could be described as “inconspicuous.” Play Vocabulary.com every day to help Lefler win the National Vocabulary Bowl.
• “The Lincoln High Pomalinks Dance Team will be holding tryouts March 15th-March 19th. Get involved with your high school, before you even start by joining this group. Pick up a packet from the office with information about the team, tryouts, and important dates! Go LINKS!
• “Would you like to participate in a Media Center “Dance-Off” the week before Spring Break during lunch? If so, please sign up using the Jump Code: YHBQ by no later than Monday after school. There will be prizes…”
• Thanks to all students and staff that participated in the 2nd District Wellness Challenge by eating a variety of foods, taking brain breaks and being physically active. The bingos have been tallied and coming in 3rd place is 8th grade with 110 bingos! 2nd place is 6th grade with 181 and 1st place goes to 7th grade with 192 Bingos! Congratulations 7th grade!! When the weather warms up and recess moves back outside, you will get your extra 15 minutes of recess time!!
• Hat and Slipper day for all students who met the following criteria from 2/8 – 3/5.
No more than 1 out of class movement
No more than 2 tardies (not counting Homeroom)
Hat & Slipper day will be held for those students who qualify on Friday March 26th.