LUNCH TODAY: MUCHOS NACHOS MEAT W/CHEESE SAUCE, COUNTRY BEEF PATTY, CHEF SALAD, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER
HOT BREAKFAST WEDNESDAY: OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP BAR
- Today is a Y day!
- Only three days left to help your grade win this year’s Penny Wars! Donations can be made during your grade’s lunch. Donate pennies and paper bills such as $1 and $5 in your grade’s jars to earn positive points. Put nickels, dimes, and quarters in the other grades’ jars to make them lose points. The grade with the highest point total at the end of the competition will receive extra recess time at a date to be determined. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions
- We have a new hot shot player in the Vocabulary Bowl Varsity team, but the player is using a pseudonym! Prizes can only be awarded to students who can be identified! The Vocabulary word for today is “transparency.”
- Lion’s Den will be on Wednesday this week.
- Congratulations to the Lefler A and B girls basketball teams for their wins against Moore MS on Saturday! A team is 2-0 and B team is 1-0!
- Starting immediately, there will be no basketball practices or games, until further notice.
- There will be no school next week, including Monday and Tuesday.
- This Friday we will have another dress up theme day. This week’s theme will be Hawaiian Day. Leis will be for purchase at the Lion’s Den on Wednesday if you would like to participate in this week’s theme day.