LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA, HOT DOG, PERSONAL HAWAIIAN PIZZA, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH TOMORROW: BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, PERSONAL 3 MEAT PIZZA, BEEF ENCHILADA, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Attention all ROAR kids, bring your ROAR sheets to Mr. Pappas in the gym after school for a bag of popcorn on Thursday and Friday. First come, first serve. Supplies are limited.
- Our 8th grade Student of the Week is Elijah Scdoris! Congratulations!
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Diners: 6th grade, Efren Morales Briseno and Shahnaz Ali; and 7th grade, Alana Casas-Castillo and Gabe Huegel! If you haven’t already, please see Ms. Candace in the front office today during your lunch!
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: being Accepting of re-directs from staff by saying okay and doing what is asked right away.
- There will be a MANDATORY parent/cheerleader meeting for all students who may be interested in Lincoln East cheerleading on Monday, March 2nd at 7:15 pm in the East High Black Box classroom which is right by the auditorium. If you are at all interested in trying out for cheerleading you must attend this meeting. You in no way are committing yourself to trying out by attending this meeting.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!