LUNCH TODAY: CORN PUPPIES, GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, FISH & CHEESE SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, BEAN BURRITO
LUNCH MONDAY: CHICKEN FINGERS, PERSONAL HAMBURGER PIZZA, SLOPPY JOE, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE BURGER
HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY: MINI CONFETTI PANCAKE BITES
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!
- The select choir is just getting under way for the 2nd semester this week so if you are interested in singing with an awesome group of students, please contact Mrs. Oltman this week so we can get you auditioned and singing asap.
- Fuel Up to Play 60 is back on Friday this week! Join us in room 112 to participate in the Activity Scavenger Hunt! See Mrs. Oltman with questions.
- Joven Noble will start on Jan. 22nd and Latina Leaders will begin on Jan. 23rd.
- Intramural Drama, Speech and Debate is accepting registrations for all interested 6th, 7th and 8th grader students. A family information session will be held at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at Southeast High School in the auditorium. Please see the main office or your English, Language arts, Humanities or Drama teacher for more information or to pick up a registration form. Online registration is also available.
- The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 6-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher. Online registration is also available.
- Attention 8th grade students! Please look at the lists in the cafeteria and 8th grade hallway to see what high school you will be registering with in February. If the information is not correct, please see Mrs. Mercer or Mrs. Ball in the counseling center to get a high school choice form.
- If you are planning on joining the Arabic or Karen Cultural groups, please turn in your parent permission form to Mrs. Mercer this week. If you need another copy you can pick one up in the counseling center.