LUNCH TODAY: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, SUB SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD, HUMMUS W/ CHEESE
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BAR
- Thank you to all who donated to Student Council’s flood relief donations. We collected a grand total of $361.00, earning us three spirit days. Way to go, Lefler! Next week, Student Council will send out a jump code to get ideas for Spirit Week themes, so start racking your brains for some creative ideas!
- Student Council will meet tomorrowmorning at 7:15. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook.
- Coach Bax from the Lincoln High Cross-Country team will be here onWednesday during 8th grade lunch to talk to anyone interested in becoming a part of the team next year. Information about summer conditioning, summer weight lifting, season start dates, and athletic physicals will be available to you in the cafeteria.
- Backpack Walk donations are being collected by grade in the Media Center. Please bring any donations during your lunch period. Donations will be collected until April 24th. If you choose to bring a large donation, please see Mrs. Marsh in the Health Office. For those students wanting to participate in the walk, it will be held at East High School on Saturday,April 27th. Activities will begin at 9:15am with music and free beverages. The one-mile walk begins inside the South gym at 10:00am. The grade collecting the highest donation will receive popcorn sometime in May.
- End of Year criteria: Criteria-April 29-May 22; No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets 50% of their days passing; OCM-No more than 3.