LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN TERIYAKI, LASAGNA, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, CHEF SALAD, FRENCH BREAD GARLIC PIZZA, GREEN CHILI QUESADILLA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: TURKEY SAUSAGE, EGG, & CHEESE SLIDERS
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Ava Johns and Kevin Canil Xinum; 7th grade, Carl Kuta and Nazo Hayder; and 8th grade, Shauna Sharif and Talon Blizek! Please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
- All School Musical Cast – t-shirt orders are due on Friday of this week! If you are interested in getting a shirt, make sure Mrs. Oltman has your order and money by Friday after school.
- 8th Graders, please check your Class of 2023 Google Classroom for applications to focus schools like Zoo School and Arts and Humanities as well as general high school information. See or email Mrs. Dowding with any questions.
- Get ready to spread a little holiday cheer at Lefler! Student Council will be selling Candy Cane Grams todaythrough Friday, December 16. Candy Cane Grams sell for 50 cents each or three for $1.00. Purchase your Candy Cane Grams to send to a Lefler friend, classmate, or staff member in the Media Center during your lunch. Please enter through the Media Center door outside the auditorium hallway. After purchasing your Candy Cane Grams, you must exit the Media Center immediately unless you have a Media Center pass. Candy Cane Grams will be delivered during 7th period on December 19. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- If you would like to attend the 2nd Quarter Lefler Hangout, you must meet the following criteria. Beginning November 26 you should not have: F’s; OSS/ISS; no Re-focus; no more than 1 OCM’s; and no more than 2 tardies! The criteria will end Dec. 20.