LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN NUGGETS, TERIYAKI BEEF NUGGETS, FALAFEL NUGGETS, OMELET, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH TOMORROW: TACO CRUNCH, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE RAVIOLI IN MARINARA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BURRITO
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Kaleshanae Oltman; 7th grade, Chris Strote; and 8th grade, Izzy Apel!
- Roads, Rails, and Racecars meets today from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.
- Congratulations to the following students who qualitied for the first round of the Geography Bee on Wednesday. Alex Duey, Cameron Wesche, Alexa Duwelling, Khalid Altahir, Lexi Hind, Chloe Nazarenus, Jack Ehlers, Mohamed Adam, Ava Conner, Ella Terwillinger, Micah Brusnan, Taylor Crawford, Kyquel Snyder and Andy Min-Son Ngh.
- Student Council will meet this Wednesday morning at 7:15 a.m. in the Media Center. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook.
- Campus Life meets tomorrow morning at 7:00a.m. Please enter through Door #8.
- Did you notice many students and staff wearing some new Lefler clothing last Friday? Did you wish you would have ordered some last month? You’re in luck, as the Lefler clothing online store is open once again! Orders can be placed online between now and Monday, November 19 at midnight. If you are interested in ordering, please stop by the main office and pick up an informational flier with directions for ordering. Clothing items should be delivered during the first week in December. This will be the final time Lefler clothing is available to order, so be sure you place your order by November 19. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- Interested in a unique and challenging high school experience? Arts & Humanities invites you to come to their Open House on Thursday, November 8from 6-7 p.m. Meet teachers and students, take a tour, and ask questions. Visiting is a great opportunity to see in-depth everything Arts & Humanities has to offer you. Please call Bobbi at 402-436-1785 with any questions.
- Are you or someone you know interested in attending Science Focus Program? The Science Focus Program Open House/Informational Night for prospective students will be held on Wednesday 7th in the lower level of Camelot Commons at the Lincoln Children’s Zoo:
First session 6:00-7:00 PM
Second session 7:00-8:00 PM