LUNCH TODAY: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BAR
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Etaevion Weiler and Deja Kneher; 7th grade, Asraa Al-Lami and Sofia Caruso; and 8th grade, Ivan Haskan and Naomi Molina! Please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
- Don’t forget: Craft Club meets tomorrow in Mrs. Flamme’s room at 3:05.
- Lunch in the Library Thursday! Ask your English or Language Arts teacher for a Golden Ticket. Ms. Vanek from the Gere public library will be stopping by with a fun activity, and some books from the public library. Come join the Fun!
- Second quarter will be starting next Wednesday, October 17th when we return from fall break, which means that many students will have new classes. We will not be printing any new schedules to hand out, so please check your 2nd quarter schedule on StudentVue so that you know where to go next week.
- Looking for a new novel or Graphic novel? The Book Fair has arrived and will be open after school every day this week. We will also be open every morning from 7:30 – 7:50 am. Tuesday night the fair will be open as families and staff enjoy dining at Lefler Eats. Books and novelty items are also available on line through Lefler’s Scholastic Book Fair web page. Items ordered on line will be delivered to you at school a week after the fair ends.
- Attention Student Council members! This week’s meeting has been moved to this Friday, October 12 at 7:15 a.m. in the media center due to the Food Bank of Lincoln’s Food Fight Kickoff. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook. Please see Miss Pauley if you have any questions or check the Google Classroom page for further information.