LUNCH TODAY: PEPPERONI PIZZA, BBQ CHICKEN THIGH, CHILI, VEGETARIAN SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, PERSONAL 3-MEAT PIZZA, HOT & SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH, BEAN BURRITO
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CHOCOLATE FILLED CRESCENT
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 7th graders, Kaileigh Wilkason and Aveen Khalaf; and 8th graders, Italia Langston and Marwa Al-Lami. Please stop by the office to see Ms. Candace today during your lunch.
- Fuel Up to Play 60 will meet on Friday. Join us for smoothies from 3:10-4:00.
- 8th grade Latina Leaders will be meeting after school today in Ms. Boswell’s room, room 207 from 3:15 – 4:15.
- Roads, Rails, and Racecars starts Monday September 10 in room 129. All are welcome. No sign up is required.
- Manga Club Come join us in the media computer lab after school from 3:10-4:10pm. If you want to attend, don’t forget to arrange for a later ride home. Bring a Manga or graphic novel to share with the group. Hope to see you there!
- Do you like arts and crafts? Come to the Craft Club which starts today at 3:05. Look for the posters around the school showing the projects we’ll work on for first semester. Come to the FCS room this Thursday and see what craft club is all about. Any questions, ask Ms. Boswell or Mrs. Flamme.