LUNCH TODAY: ORANGE CHICKEN, PERSONAL 3-MEAT PIZZA, SRIRACHA FISH SANDWICH, FALAFEL
LUNCH TOMORROW: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN STRIPS
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI BAGELS
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Kadie Eklund and Alyssa Borosko;7th grade, Sophia Holz and Miles Colborn; and 8th grade, Selma Hurtic and . Please see Ms. Candace today during your lunch.
- A friendly reminder to all Student Council members to sign up for a food or flatware item to bring to the end-of-the-year breakfast. The sign up is on the Google Classroom page. Please sign up by this Friday at the end of the day. See Miss Pauley if you have any questions.
- Student Council’s final fundraising event for the year is the Pay the Price Challenge! For the next two weeks, you can bring any spare change or paper bills to put in your grade’s jar at the Student Council table during lunch. You may also bring your money to the main office before school. Be sure to tell Miss Candace, Miss Nancy, or Mr. Bruce which grade’s jar you want to put your money into. The grade with the highest total will have some of their grade’s teachers participate in the Pie Face challenge! We can’t wait to see which grade wins!
- Attention 8th graders attending Lincoln High next year! Are you looking for a way to participate in a sport this fall, but don’t want to play volleyball, football, or boys golf? Are you a wrestler or soccer player that wants to be in top physical condition for your sports seasons later in the school year? Are you inspired to also participate when you see runners on the bike trail or see the Lincoln Marathon each year? Are you looking for a diverse group of people who are very welcoming and want to work hard to do well together? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then Lincoln High Cross-Country might be the right fit for you! Coach Bax will be here this Wednesday during 8th grade lunch in the Media Center to share information with you including our summer training schedule, what a typical cross-country season looks like, and how to benefit from free physicals for LHS athletes. Hope to see you then!
- Are you good at solving puzzles? Do you have a future in cryptography? The Lefler Newspaper staff is sponsoring a “Crack the Code” challenge. Read the Lefler paper or ask a member of the newspaper club for a printed copy of the puzzle. Clues will be posted in the hall, or use your skills as a cryptographer to decode the message on your own! Prizes will be awarded! Submit decoded message to room 225.
- Interested in being in marching band but don’t play an instrument? Then join the LSE color guard where everyone is welcome! Southeast Color guard tryouts will be held through May 10th from 5:30-8:30 in South gym. If you have any questions contact LSEColorGuard@gmail.com hope to see you there!
- All City Girls Choir auditions are on May 15 at Lincoln Southeast High School. All interested 6th & 7th grade girls should see Mrs.Oltman or pick up information in the office.