LUNCH TODAY: FRENCH TOAST STICKS, SAUSAGE LINKS, MEXI PIZZA, CHEESE STICKS, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER.
• Today is a X day!
• Today’s word of the day is “stupendous.” You, too, can build a stupendous vocabulary by answering questions for Lefler at vocabulary.com. Play Vocabulary.com during the stupendous spring break!
• 7th graders – Please turn in your 8th grade registration forms to Ms. Hilzer. ASAP.
• Next week (Spring Break) is National School Social Work Week. We have an AMAZING social worker, Patrice McShane-Jewell, who provides support and resources for our Lefler students and families. If you know who Patrice is, please make sure to tell her THANK YOU for all she does for Lefler!
• Reminder, next week is Spring Break and there is no school. Classes resume on Monday, March the 15th.
• “The winners from Lefler’s 1st official Dance Off:
From 6th grade: 3rd place-Colton Liebhart; 2nd place-Htee Moo; 1st place-Josephine Yoakum
From 7th grade: 3rd place-Audrey Easton; 2nd place-Alex Anaya-Shepard; 1st place-Ella Stutheit
From 8th grade: 3rd place-LeLand Brown; 2nd place-Miah Fox; 1st place-Amari Wilson
Congratulations Lords of the Dance and a big Thank you to all who participated!”
• “Lion’s Den will be, today, during lunch in the media center.”