LUNCH TODAY: WALKING TACO MEAT, SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE, CHERRY CHICKEN ON BROWN RICE, CHEF SALAD, VEGAN TACO, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
LUNCH WEDNESDAY: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, THREE MEAT PIZZA, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE NUGGETS, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
HOT BREAKFAST WEDNESDAY: MINI CINNAMON WAFFLES
• Today is an X day!
• Welcome to day two of scat week with the word of the day at Lefler. The vocabulary word today is “defecation.” Play the Vocabulary Bowl at vocabulary.com to help Lefler win the bowl and to expand your own vocabulary.
• Yearbooks are now on sale in the Lefler office. You may reserve your yearbook by bringing $20 cash or check to the school office or your parents may pay by credit card when they order through ParentVue. Yearbooks will be available in May.
• Today is an early dismissal day. Please notify your ride that there is a 1:40 dismissal time.
• Attention 8th graders: You will be registering for your high school classes on Wednesday! If you are an in-person student, you will report to your 6th period class for attendance and then move to your high school registration room. Rooms numbers are posted in the cafeteria, in 8th grade hallway by the bathrooms, and also in your class of 2025 google classroom. If you are a remote student, you will register during 3rd period and will receive a join link from Ms. Sturek. See Ms. Sturek if you have any questions!
• “There will be no student ambassador meeting this month. If you have questions, please see Ms. Mercer.”
• 8th Grade students of the week are Bodie VanCleave, Zahra Juma, Caden VanCleave & Conner Schmitz.