LUNCH TODAY: BREADED CHICKEN PATTY, HAMBURGER PIZZA CHEF SALAD, BEAN BURRITO, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
LUNCH TUESDAY: WALKING TACO MEAT & CORN CHIPS, CHERRY CHICKEN, CHEF SALAD, VEGAN TACO.
HOT BREAKFAST TUESDAY: BREAKFAST BITES CINNAMON TOAST.
• Today is an X day!
• Student Council will have their first meeting of the new semester tomorrow morning at 7:15 in the Media Center. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook. The Media Center will be closed to all other students until the meeting ends at 7:45 a.m.
• The Vocabulary Bowl word of the day is “Asteroids”. Asteroids are small rocky bodies that orbit the sun. Increase you vocabulary by visiting vocabulary.com..
• Yearbooks will now be on sale. You may bring $20 cash or check to the office or you may pay by credit card on ParentVue. This is to reserve your copy of the 2020-2021 Yearbook which will be available in May.
• When you fill in the Jump Code for a new lunch badge, you will need to check in with the office to receive your badge. The badges will no longer be delivered to you.
• Congratulations to Mrs. Daily’s Homeroom for being the winning Wednesday Homeroom. Students in her HR have been extremely helpful at the start of this semester to help her out!
• Reminder, tomorrow is an early dismissal day. If you have a ride, please notify them of the 1:40 dismissal.