LUNCH TODAY: CORN PUPPIES, BAKED LASAGNA, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE RAVIOLI, VEGAN PATTY ON A BUN, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
LUNCH MONDAY: BREADED CHICKEN PATTY, HAMBURGER PIZZA CHEF SALAD, BEAN BURRITTO, CHEESE CHEF SALAD.
HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY: SOFT FILLED CINNAMON TOAST.
• Today is a Y day!
• Student Council will have their first meeting of the new semester next Tuesday morning at 7:15 in the Media Center. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook. The Media Center will be closed to all other students until the meeting ends at 7:45 a.m.
• The Vocabulary Bowl word of the day has seven syllables and is challenging to say. The word is “inevitability.” If you say “inevitability” seven times correctly, you will inevitably master the word.
• Attention 8th graders: The high school information events are starting this week. You and your families may view the video for East High School now and the others will be added throughout the month of January. You can find the link on the LPS website, the Lefler website, and in your Class of 2025 google classroom. If you decide to attend a high school other than your assigned school, you must turn in a choice form by January 31st. See Ms. Sturek in the Counseling Center if you have questions.
• Yearbooks will now be on sale. You may bring $20 cash or check to the office or you may pay by credit card on ParentVue. This is to reserve your copy of the 2020-2021 Yearbook which will be available in May.
• When you fill in the Jump Code for a new lunch badge, you will need to check in with the office to receive your badge. The badges will no longer be delivered to you.