LUNCH TODAY: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, CHEF SALAD, SUNBUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST FRIDAY: MINI CINNIS
- Today is a Y day!
- Today is the last day to help your grade win this year’s Penny Wars! Donations can be made during your grade’s lunch. Donate pennies and paper bills such as $1 and $5 in your grade’s jars to earn positive points. Put nickels, dimes, and quarters in the other grades’ jars to make them lose points. The grade with the highest point total at the end of the competition will receive extra recess time at a date to be determined, and the winning grade will be announced tomorrow. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- The Vocabulary Bowl word for the day is “persnickety.” You are more fun to be around when you avoid being persnickety. Play the Vocabulary Bowl!
- There will be no school next week, including Monday and Tuesday.
- This Friday we will have another dress up theme day. This week’s theme will be Hawaiian Day.
- Any Student Council members who could not attend Tuesday’s meeting should complete the Candy Cane Grams survey on the Google Classroom by tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.
- There will be no Latina Leaders today.