LUNCH TODAY: STUFFED CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA, TANGERINE CHICKEN, CHEF SALAD, CHANA MASALA
HOT BREAKFAST THURSDAY: MAPLE WAFFLE CHICKEN SAUSAGE SANDWICH
- Today is an X day!
- Only two days left to help your grade win this year’s Penny Wars! Donations can be made during your grade’s lunch. Donate pennies and paper bills such as $1 and $5 in your grade’s jars to earn positive points. Put nickels, dimes, and quarters in the other grades’ jars to make them lose points. The grade with the highest point total at the end of the competition will receive extra recess time at a date to be determined. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- How can you help Lefler win in the Vocabulary Bowl? Ask our current leader or any of our other top players: Play daily to get bonus points and practice often to master words. The word for the day is “unrelenting” because champions earn success by unending effort.
- The Lion’s Den will be open today.
- There will be no school next week, including Monday and Tuesday.
- This Friday we will have another dress up theme day. This week’s theme will be Hawaiian Day. Leis can be purchased at the Lion’s Den on Wednesday if you would like to participate in this week’s theme day.
- Congratulations to our Students of the Week: 8th grade, Nyalonh Puoch, Etaevion Weiler, Gabe Huegel and Moo Htoo; 7th grade, Addie Davy and Two Way; and 6th grade, Reese Hansen and Nar Nar.