LUNCH TODAY: MUCHOS NACHOS, COUNTRY BEEF SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER WRAP
HOT BREAKFAST WEDNESDAY: BANANA CHOCOLATE CHUNK BREAKFAST BAR
- Today is a Y day!
- There are only a few days left to bring in non-perishable food items for the Little Food Pantries around the Lincoln community. Little Food Pantries are places where people can go to get free food if they are not able to feed themselves or their families. Non-perishable food items like canned good, pasta, or cereal can be dropped off in the main office or Room 227. Food collection will go through Friday, October 30. Student Council thanks you for doing your part to make the Lincoln community a better place!
- Sweet treats await top players on our Vocabulary Bowl varsity team. In order to compete for treats, you need to join the varsity team using the jump code CMJHPO or be a student in Mrs. Woodard’s class. The word for the day is “ominous.”
- Students, grade level counselors will post who earned hat and slipper day on Wednesday October 28th in the cafeteria. Hat and Slipper day will be this Friday, October 30th.
- Please return all Native American Group permission forms to Ms. Mercer in the counseling center. Also, if you still want to be a member of Culture Club, Joven Noble, or Latina Leaders and have misplaced your permission form, stop by the counseling center and grab one! You can still join!
- Girls basketball tryouts will be held in the old gym from 3:00-4:15 this Wednesday and Thursday.
- Congrats to Mrs. Barry’s & Ms. Pauley’s Homerooms for being the Winning Wednesday Homerooms this week!
- Attention 8th Graders: Please check your Class of 2025 google classroom for some important information about high school transition, especially if you are interested in learning more about any of the high school focus or specialty programs. There are virtual information nights coming up next week for two of the focus programs. On Monday, November 2nd there is one for Science Focus (also known as Zoo School) from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. On Wednesday, November 4th there is one for the Arts & Humanities program from 5:30 to 6:30 pm. Stop in the Counseling Center and see Ms. Sturek for more information!
- As the weather gets colder, it’s important to dress warmly! We have lots of warm hats and scarves in the Counseling Center, so please stop in before or after school or during your lunch to get what you need for the winter!
- Today is a PLC day and classes will dismiss at 1:40. Please notify your parents for early pickup. There will be no Team Time or Achievement Zone. You will be expected to leave the building at that time.