LUNCH TODAY: BREADED POPCORN CHICKEN, CHEESEBURGER, CHEF SALAD, CHICKPEA SALAD IN A PITA POCKET
HOT BREAKFAST TUESDAY: EGG & CHEESE ON ENGLISH MUFFIN
- Today is an X day!
- Student Council will be collecting food during the next two weeks to deposit in several Little Food Pantries around the Lincoln community. Little Food Pantries are places where people can go to get free food if they are not able to feed themselves or their families. Non-perishable food items like canned goods, pasta, or cereal can be dropped off in the main office or Room 227. Food collection will go through Friday, October 30. Student Council thanks you for doing your part to make the Lincoln community a better place!
- The Vocabulary word for today is “efflorescence.” Remember the word of the day and tell it to Mrs. Woodard for a pawsitive ticket. Continue to answer questions in Vocabulary.com so Lefler can maintain its lead in the Vocabulary Bowl.
- Students: Grade level counselors will post who earned Hat and Slipper Day on Wednesday, October 28th in the cafeteria. Hat and Slipper Day will be this Friday, October 30th.
- Please return all Native American Group permission forms to Ms. Mercer in the counseling center. Also, if you still want to be a member of Culture Club, Joven Noble, or Latina Leaders and have misplaced your permission form, stop by the counseling center and grab one! You can still join!
- Congrats to Mrs. Barry’s & Ms. Pauley’s homerooms for being the Winning Wednesday Homerooms this week!