LUNCH TODAY: BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA, CHEF SALAD, BREADED RAVIOLI W/ MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS & MARINARA, HEARTY BEAN CHILI
LUNCH TOMORROW: SOFT SHELL TACO, CHEF SALAD, BREADED MOZZARELLA CHEESESTICKS.
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BEEF SAUSAGE SANDWICH, CINNAMON TOAST, CRUNCH CEREAL SUPER STICK.
- Today is a Y day!
- The sign up for 7th and 8th grade basketball is posted on the closet door by the girls’ locker room. Try outs begin on October 26th after school.
- Student Council will meet tomorrow morning at 7:15 a.m. in the Media Center. Please enter through Door #1 and bring your Chromebook.
- Student Council will be collecting food during the next two weeks to deposit in several Little Food Pantries around the Lincoln community. Little Food Pantries are places where people can go to get free food if they are not able to feed themselves or their families. Non-perishable food items like canned good, pasta, or cereal can be dropped off in the main office or Room 227. Food collection will go through Friday, October 30. Student Council thanks you for doing your part to make the Lincoln community a better place!
- Attention 8th graders – we want your baby photos for the yearbook! Age 1-5 are perfect for what we have planned! Bring your photos to Ms. V in room 208 for scanning – you will get your baby photo back the same day. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, November 24th.
- Are you one of Lefler’s Vocabulary Bowl Players? Tryouts for our Varsity team are starting this week. Send your total score to Mrs. Woodard at email@example.com. Top players will be competing for local certificates and prizes. The word for the day is “bovine.”