LUNCH TODAY: BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA, CHEF SALAD, BREADED RAVIOLI W/ MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS & MARINARA, HEARTY BEAN CHILI
LUNCH MONDAY: TERIYAKI CHICKEN, CHEF SALAD, STUFFED CRUST CHEESE PIZZA, BLACK BEAN BOWL
HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY: MINI CHOCOLATE CHIP FRENCH TOAST
- Today is an X day!
- The sign up for 7th and 8th grade basketball is posted on the closet door by the girls’ locker room. Try outs begin on October 26th after school.
- Congratulations to our 6th, 7th & 8th grade Students of the Week: 6th grade, Andy Rodriguez and Zainab Al-Lami; 7th grade, Jaxyn Cruse and Seamus Johnson; and 8th grade GOLD, KaLeshanae Oltman and Zahra Juma; and 8th grade BLUE, Lizzie Rankin and Phoenix Krall!
- The first Student Council community project will begin after Fall Break, and you can help be a part of it! Be watching for posters around the school and listening to announcements next week to see how you can do your part to help!
- Student Council will meet next Tuesday, October 20 at 7:15 a.m. in the Media Center.
- Attention 8th graders – we want your baby photos for the yearbook! Age 1-5 are perfect for what we have planned! Bring your photos to Ms. V in room 208 for scanning – you will get your baby photo back the same day. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, November 24th.
- Are you one of Lefler’s Vocabulary Bowl Superstars? Send your current score and the number of words you have mastered to Mrs. Woodard at email@example.com. We want to give recognition to those players who are keeping us in the number one spot in Nebraska. The word for today is “pusillanimous” and means lacking in strength and courage.