LUNCH TODAY: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, 3-MEAT PIZZA, CHEF SALAD, VEGAN TACO WRAP
LUNCH TOMORROW: BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA, CHEF SALAD, BREADED RAVIOLI W/ MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS & MARINARA, HEARTY BEAN CHILI
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST PIZZA
- Today is a Y day!
- Congratulations our 6th, 7th & 8th grade Students of the Week: 6th grade, Andy Rodriguez and Zainab Al-Lami; 7th grade, Jaxyn Cruse and Seamus Johnson; and 8th grade GOLD, KaLeshanae Oltman and Zahra Juma; and 8th grade BLUE, Lizzie Rankin and Phoenix Krall!
- The first Student Council community project will begin after Fall Break, and you can help be a part of it! Be watching for posters around the school and listening to announcements next week to see how you can do your part to help!
- Student Council will meet next Tuesday, October 20 at 7:15 a.m. in the Media Center.
- Attention 8th graders – we want your baby photos for the yearbook! Age 1-5 are perfect for what we have planned! Bring your photos to Ms. V in room 208 for scanning – you will get your baby photo back the same day. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, November 24th.
- October 16th is Dictionary Day! Be prepared to celebrate dictionaries by playing the list on Vocabulary.com. The word for the day is “denote.”