LUNCH TODAY: POPCORN CHICKEN, CHEESEBURGER, CHEF SALAD, GARLIC FRENCH BREAD PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: MUCHOS NACHOS, COUNTRY BEEF SANDWICH, PHILLY CHICKEN SUB, CHEF SALAD, BLACK BEAN SALSA BURGER
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BEEF SAUSAGE SANDWICH
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: being Accepting of the new locker policy.
- Thinking about high school? Now’s the time to Find the Super Leader in you! Join Lincoln Southeast Student Council for a night of activities, food and hear from keynote speaker and former Husker player, Demoine (Des Moines) Adams! This leadership workshop that will be held on March 24, 2020 at Lincoln Southeast High School. This event is free! See your teacher for more details.
- The Lincoln High Pomalinks will be having tryouts for the 2020-2021 school year, March 23-27. If you are an 8th grader, attending Lincoln High next year, and are interested in trying out, please stop by the front office for additional information.
- Lefler Track and Field will start practice today in the SOUTH GYM. Track and field is open to ALL grade levels, however, ONLY 7th and 8th grade students will be allowed to compete in the meets on Saturdays. Practices times are from 3-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Please sign-up by the locker rooms in the gym area if you are interested.
- If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do this summer taking a Bright Lights class is just for you! There is a fee to take the classes, but you can apply for a scholarship to cover the cost. If you’d like more information you can stop in the Main Office or Counseling Center to pick up a flyer, check the Lefler website, or speak with Ms. Sturek in the Counseling Center. Registration begins on March 21 and classes fill up quickly.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!