LUNCH TODAY: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE/CHEESE STICKS, GARLIC CHICKEN FLATBREAD PIZZA, PERSONAL BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA, HOT & SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD
- The 13th Annual LPS Backpack Walk is being held on April 25 at Lincoln East! The Backpack Walk is a fundraiser to provide food on weekends for families that qualify. On Thursday and Friday this week at lunch, you will be able to pick up an envelope and help raise funds for this event. Fuel Up to Play 60 students will be handing out the information during all 3 lunches. If you are interested in walking your neighborhood and talking to family about donating, take an envelope and return it with collected funds by Monday, April 20. See Mrs. Marsh in the health office of Mrs. Oltman during your lunch with questions.
- The Lincoln High Pomalinks will be having tryouts for the 2020-2021 school year, March 23-27. If you are an 8th grader, attending Lincoln High next year, and are interested in trying out, please stop by the front office for additional information.
- Lefler Track and Field will start practice the Monday after spring break, March 16 in the SOUTH GYM. Track and field is open to ALL grade levels, however, ONLY 7th and 8th grade students will be allowed to compete in the meets on Saturdays. Practices times are from 3-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Please sign-up by the locker rooms in the gym area if you are interested.
- Hang-out criteria continues through this week, so please make sure you work hard. The Hang-out will be Friday, April 3rd, so if you want to attend, you must meet the following criteria: no F’s;no OSS/ISS;no Re-Focus;no more than 1 out of class movement;no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st period).
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: be Respectful of others by keeping your hands to yourself.
- If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do this summer taking a Bright Lights class is just for you! There is a fee to take the classes, but you can apply for a scholarship to cover the cost. If you’d like more information you can stop in the Main Office or Counseling Center to pick up a flyer, check the Lefler website, or speak with Ms. Sturek in the Counseling Center. Registration begins on March 21 and classes fill up quickly.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!