LUNCH TODAY: TACO CHALUPA, CHERRY CHICKEN, HONEY SRIRACHA BONELESS WINGS, CHEF SALAD, BEAN & CHEESE CHALUPA
LUNCH TOMORROW: MAC & CHEESE, MEXI PIZZA, HOT TURKEY HAM & CHEESE SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, BLACK BEAN SALSA STUFFED WRAP
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: APPLE STICK
- Tyra Medrano is our 8th grade Student of the Week! Congratulations Tyra!
- Congratulations to Leo Goldberg who was our school winner for the National Geography Bee and he’s now qualified for the state competition which will be next month in Omaha where he will compete with 100 students from across the state. Good luck Leo!
- Lefler Track and Field will start practice the Monday after spring break, March 16 in the SOUTH GYM. Track and field is open to ALL grade levels, however, ONLY 7th and 8th grade students will be allowed to compete in the meets on Saturdays. Practices times are from 3-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Please sign-up by the locker rooms in the gym area if you are interested.
- Hang-out criteria continues through this week please make sure you work hard. The Hang-out will be Friday, April 3rd, so if you want to attend, you must meet the following criteria: no F’s;no OSS/ISS;no Re-Focus;no more than 1 out of class movement;no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st period).
- Students – if anyone would like a bag of food to take home for Spring Break, please talk with your counselor on Monday or Tuesday of this week. We will make bags and then call students to the counseling center Friday, March 6th to take home for the Spring Break week.
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: be Respectful of others by keeping your hands to yourself.
- If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do this summer taking a Bright Lights class is just for you! There is a fee to take the classes, but you can apply for a scholarship to cover the cost. If you’d like more information you can stop in the Main Office or Counseling Center to pick up a flyer, check the Lefler website, or speak with Ms. Sturek in the Counseling Center. Registration begins on March 21 and classes fill up quickly.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!