LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN NUGGETS, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, PIZZA FLAVORED BREADSTICKS, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE NUGGETS
LUNCH TOMORROW: TACO CHALUPA, CHERRY CHICKEN, HONEY SRIRACHA BONELESS WINGS, CHEF SALAD, BEAN & CHEESE CHALUPA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: ROLLED EGG, POTATO & TURKEY SAUSAGE TACO
- Students – if anyone would like a bag of food to take home for Spring Break, please talk with your counselor on Monday or Tuesday of this week. We will make bags and then call students to the counseling center Friday, March 6th to take home for the Spring Break week.
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: be Respectful of others by keeping your hands to yourself.
- If you’re looking for something fun and educational to do this summer taking a Bright Lights class is just for you! There is a fee to take the classes, but you can apply for a scholarship to cover the cost. If you’d like more information you can stop in the Main Office or Counseling Center to pick up a flyer, check the Lefler website, or speak with Ms. Sturek in the Counseling Center. Registration begins on March 21 and classes fill up quickly.
- Attention 8th Grade students attending East High: There is a choir meeting tonight about a trip that the choir groups will be taking next year. For More information see Mrs. Oltman TODAY at lunch or after school.
- There will be a MANDATORY parent/cheerleader meeting for all students who may be interested in Lincoln East cheerleading tonight at 7:15 pm in the East High Black Box classroom which is right by the auditorium. If you are at all interested in trying out for cheerleading you must attend this meeting. You in no way are committing yourself to trying out by attending this meeting.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!