LUNCH TODAY: LEMON CHICKEN, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD, STUFFED CRUST CHEESE PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA, HOT DOG, PERSONAL HAWAIIAN PIZZA, CHEF SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST PIZZA
- Congratulations to this week’s 7th grade Fine Diners: Alana Casas-Castillo and Gabe Huegel! Please see Ms. Candace in the front office, today during your lunch!
- This week’s target behavior for pawsitive tickets: being Accepting of re-directs from staff by saying okay and doing what is asked right away.
- The Lion’s Den will be open just Thursday this week, due to the PLC schedule.
- There will be a MANDATORY parent/cheerleader meeting for all students who may be interested in Lincoln East cheerleading on Monday, March 2nd at 7:15 pm in the East High Black Box classroom which is right by the auditorium. If you are at all interested in trying out for cheerleading you must attend this meeting. You in no way are committing yourself to trying out by attending this meeting.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!