LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN FINGERS, PERSONAL HAMBURGER PIZZA, SLOPPY JOE, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE BURGER
LUNCH TOMORROW: SOFT SHELL TACO, SUB SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE RAVIOLI
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: EGG & CHEESE ON ENGLISH MUFFIN
- If you are signed up for CLC, you are welcome to attend a new club starting on Tuesday, January 14. ETS Club! You can come and do homework and participate in fun activities. Join us after school in room 216.
- Yearbooks are on sale! You can reserve your copy in the front office for $20!
- Joven Noble will start on Jan. 22nd and Latina Leaders will begin on Jan. 23rd.
- Intramural Drama, Speech and Debate is accepting registrations for all interested 6th, 7th and 8th grader students. A family information session will be held at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at Southeast High School in the auditorium. Please see the main office or your English, Language arts, Humanities or Drama teacher for more information or to pick up a registration form. Online registration is also available.
- The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 6-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher. Online registration is also available.
- Attention 8th grade students! Please look at the lists in the cafeteria and 8th grade hallway to see what high school you will be registering with in February. If the information is not correct, please see Mrs. Mercer or Mrs. Ball in the counseling center to get a high school choice form. The Southeast High School informational night is Tuesday, January 14 at 6:30p.m.