LUNCH TODAY: TANGERINE CHICKEN, LASAGNA, CHEF SALAD, STUFFED CRUST CHEESE PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, MEAT LOAF, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE WRAP
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: PANCAKE SAUSAGE ON A STICK
- The Food Bank will be today after school. Food bags will be available in the front office for those students who have Team Time or Achievement Zone.
- Fuel Up to Play 60 is back on Friday this week! Join us in room 112 to participate in the Activity Scavenger Hunt! See Mrs. Oltman with questions.
- Joven Noble will start on Jan. 22nd and Latina Leaders will begin on Jan. 23rd.
- Intramural Drama, Speech and Debate is accepting registrations for all interested 6th, 7th and 8th grader students. A family information session will be held at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at Southeast High School in the auditorium. Please see the main office or your English, Language arts, Humanities or Drama teacher for more information or to pick up a registration form. Online registration is also available.
- The LPS Oral Spelling Bee will be Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Culler Middle School. The Spelling Bee is open to students in grades 6-8. More information is available in the main office or from your English teacher. Online registration is also available.
- Attention 8th grade students! Please look at the lists in the cafeteria and 8th grade hallway to see what high school you will be registering with in February. If the information is not correct, please see Mrs. Mercer or Mrs. Ball in the counseling center to get a high school choice form. Lincoln East High School will be having their informational night tonight at 6:30 p.m.
- If you are planning on joining the Arabic or Karen Cultural groups please turn in your parent permission form to Mrs. Mercer this week. If you need another copy you can pick one up in the counseling center.
- Hangout criteria for the rest of the quarter: Hang-out will be January 17th. No F’s, No OSS/ISS, No Re Focus, No more than 1 out of class movement, No more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st period).