LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN NUGGETS, POPCORN CHICKEN, CHEF SALAD, FALAFEL NUGGETS
LUNCH TOMORROW: TACO CRUNCH, MUCHOS NACHOS, SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, CHEF SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: ASSORTED ENTREE
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Luke Malousek; 7th grade, Mason Gibbons; 8th grade, Atticus Fina!
- Student Council will have their last meetingthis Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. in the Media Center. Don’t forget to bring your breakfast item donation or your own breakfast if you have food allergies. Also, the Media Center will be closed to all non-Student Council members before school due to this end-of-the-year celebration.
- This is the last week to help donate to Student Council’s last fundraiser of the year, Pay the Price! Be sure to donate money and supplies at lunch for the Capital Humane Society. The grade who donates the most money and supplies will win a chance to see some of teachers participate in competitions like Pictionary and Splash Out. The winning grade will be announced on Friday. Be sure to do your part to make sure your teachers “pay the price”!
- 6th and 7th grade students – the district is changing systems for next year and we need to rescan your fingerprints. Please stop by the tables outside the cafeteria during your lunch or recess today or tomorrow to do this!
- End of Year criteria started Monday! Criteria-April 29-May 22: No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets – 50% of their days passing; OCM-no more than 2.