LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, SHREDDED CHICKEN CARNITAS, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH TOMORROW: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE, BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHICKEN ENCHILADA, CHEF SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners! 6th grader, Trevan Buckles and 7th grader, Paul Shortridge, please stop by the front office today during your lunch.
- There will be a track celebration today after school from 3-4. We will meet in the gym and then go outside for games. Athletes can bring your own snacks and drinks if you wish.
- The last lunch in the library for the school year is today during lunch. We’ll be making origami! Be sure to get a golden ticket from either Mr. Purtzer or Mrs. Howell in the media center. We hope to see you there!
- Want to see your teachers “pay the price” for all of the projects, homework assignments, and tests they’ve given you over the past nine months? Then be sure to participate in Student Council’s last fundraiser of the year, Pay the Price! Now through Thursday, May 16, Student Council will be collecting money and supplies at lunch to donate to the Capital Humane Society. The grade who donates the most money and supplies will win a chance to see some of teachers participate in competitions like Pictionary and Splash Out. Be sure to do your part to make sure your teachers “pay the price”!
- 6th and 7th grade students – the district is changing systems for next year and we need to rescan your fingerprints. Please stop by the tables outside the cafeteria during your lunch or recess on Monday, 5/13 or Tuesday, 5/14 to do this!
- Today is the second day of Lefler’s Spirit Days! We love all of the Favorite Book, Movie, and TV Character outfits we have seen this morning! Tomorrow’s theme will be Super Hero Day! Whether you have a favorite super hero or villain, or you have someone in your life whom you consider your “super hero”, be sure to wear the gear that represents them! Dress code applies when selecting and wearing your outfit. We can’t wait to see everyone’s spirit gear on Friday!
- End of Year criteria started Monday! Criteria-April 29-May 22: No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets – 50% of their days passing; OCM-no more than 2.