LUNCH TODAY: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH TOMORROW: SPAGHETTI & MEAT SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, SHREDDED CHICKEN CARNITAS, CHEF SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: PANCAKE CHICKEN SAUSAGE SANDWICH
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Elnad Idrizovic and Trevan Buckles; 7th grade, Sam Folmer and Paul Shortridge; and 8th grade, Monica Roberson and Athziri Lepe Fonseca! Please stop by the front office today during your lunch.
- There will be a track celebration after school on Thursday from 3-4. We will meet in the gym and then go outside for games. Athletes can bring your own snacks and drinks if you wish.
- The last lunch in the library for the school year is this Thursday during lunch. We’ll be making origami! Be sure to get a golden ticket from either Mr. Purtzer or Mrs. Howell in the media center. We hope to see you there!
- Want to see your teachers “pay the price” for all of the projects, homework assignments, and tests they’ve given you over the past nine months? Then be sure to participate in Student Council’s last fundraiser of the year, Pay the Price! Now through Thursday, May 16, Student Council will be collecting money and supplies at lunch to donate to the Capital Humane Society. The grade who donates the most money and supplies will win a chance to see some of teachers participate in competitions like Pictionary and Splash Out. Be sure to do your part to make sure your teachers “pay the price”!
- Today is the first day of Lefler’s Spirit Days! We love all of the Twin or Multiple Day outfits we have seen this morning! Tomorrow’s theme will be Favorite Book, Movie, or Character Day! Come dressed as a character from one of your favorite books, movies, or TV shows! Dress code applies when selecting and wearing your outfit. We can’t wait to see everyone’s spirit gear on Thursday!
- End of Year criteria started Monday! Criteria-April 29-May 22: No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets – 50% of their days passing; OCM-no more than 2.