LUNCH TODAY: TACO CRUNCH, MUCHOS NACHOS, SUB SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN, CHEF SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BAR
- Congratulations to the 8th grade boys TRACK and FIELD team for WINNING the ALL-CITY track meet! Gold Medal finishers included:
- Kaalo Evans in the 8th grade Long Jump: 18 feet 0 inches, in 100 meter hurdles: 15.98 seconds (setting a NEW MEET RECORD), and the 400 meter run: 57.87 seconds
- Amanda McWilliams in the 8th grade girls high jump: 4 Feet 8 inches
- Hope Shortridge 7th grade shot put: 26 feet 9 inches
- Sam Cappos 8th grade shot put: 48 feet 4.5 inches (setting a NEW MEET RECORD!!)
- The last lunch in the library for the school year is this Thursday during lunch. We’ll be making origami! Be sure to get a golden ticket from either Mr. Purtzer or Mrs. Howell in the media center. We hope to see you there!
- Want to see your teachers “pay the price” for all of the projects, homework assignments, and tests they’ve given you over the past nine months? Then be sure to participate in Student Council’s last fundraiser of the year, Pay the Price! Now through Thursday, May 16, Student Council will be collecting money and supplies at lunch to donate to the Capital Humane Society. The grade who donates the most money and supplies will win a chance to see some of teachers participate in competitions like Pictionary and Splash Out. Be sure to do your part to make sure your teachers “pay the price”!
- Don’t forget to participate in Lefler Spirit Days May 8-10, which starts tomorrow.Wednesday’s theme will be Twin or Multiple Day! Find one or more people with whom to dress alike. Dress code applies with all Twin or Multiple Day outfits. We can’t wait to see everyone’s spirit gear on Wednesday!
- End of Year criteria started Monday! Criteria-April 29-May 22: No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets – 50% of their days passing; OCM-no more than 2.