LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN FINGERS, TURKEY SAUSAGE & CHEESE MINI PIZZA BITES, BBQ BEEF SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, VEGETARIAN TERIYAKI SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, SUB SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST QUESADILLA
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Cameron Wesche; 7th grade, Kashtyn Mays; 8th grade, Gloria Hoffman; and staff winner, Mrs. Bang!
- Student Council will meet this Wednesday morning at 7:15. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook.
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars today after school in Mr. Lempka’s room 129.
- Robotics Club will meet today in Mrs. York’s room 202. Hope to see you there!
- Campus Life will meet tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. Please enter through door #8.
- Backpack Walk donations are being collected by grade in the Media Center. Please bring any donations during your lunch period. Donations will be collected until April 24th. If you choose to bring a large donation, please see Mrs. Marsh in the Health Office. For those students wanting to participate in the walk, it will be held at East High School on Saturday,April 27th. Activities will begin at 9:15am with music and free beverages. The one-mile walk begins inside the South gym at 10:00am. The grade collecting the highest donation will receive popcorn sometime in May.
- End of Year criteria: Criteria-April 29-May 22; No ISS or OSS; Goal Sheets 50% of their days passing; OCM-No more than 3.