LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN FINGERS, TURKEY SAUSAGE & CHEESE MINI PIZZA BITES, BBQ BEEF SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, VEGGIE TERIYAKI SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, SUB SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS W/ MARINARA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST QUESADILLA
- Student Council’s last meeting for first semester will be Wednesday morning at 7:15 in the Media Center. Please enter through the front doors and bring a pencil or pen with you.
- Campus Life will meet tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. Please enter through Door #8. All are welcome!
- This is the last week to buy Candy Cane Grams to send to a Lefler friend, classmate, or staff member. Candy Cane Grams sell for 50 cents each or three for $1.00. Candy Cane Grams will now be sold in the hallway outside of the cafeteria during lunch. If you are not purchasing a Candy Cane Gram, you must go to recess; you are not allowed to stand by the Candy Cane Grams table to wait for your friends. Candy Cane Grams will be delivered during 7th period on December 19. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- 8th Graders, representatives from Arts and Humanities focus school will be at Lefler TODAY during your 8th grade lunch. Be sure to introduce yourself to the Arts and Humanities staff you are interested in attending this focus school.
- If you would like to attend the 2nd Quarter Lefler Hangout, you must meet the following criteria. Beginning November 26 you should not have: F’s; OSS/ISS; no Re-focus; no more than 1 OCM’s; and no more than 2 tardies! The criteria will end Dec. 20.