LUNCH TODAY: PEPPERONI PIZZA, BBQ CHICKEN THIGH, CHILI, CHEF SALAD, VEGETARIAN CHIK’N SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMY MAC & CHEESE, PERSONAL 3-MEAT PIZZA, HOT & SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHEF SALAD, BEAN BURRITO
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CHOCOLATE FILLED CRESCENT
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Logan Brison and Josue Chairez; 7th grade, Dannikah Canter and Ben Stanley; and 8th grade, Jack Ehlers and Carmen Curtis!
- Craft Club meets today at 3:00 in room 216. Hope you can make it!
- Penny Wars is back! Student Council will be collecting money during lunch for the next two weeks to help purchase Thanksgiving meals for families in the Lincoln community. The following teams are competing against one another to see who can bring in the most money: 6th Blue vs 6th Gold, 7th Blue vs 7th Gold, and 8th Blue vs 8th Gold. Your team color is determined by who you have for your English or Language Arts teacher. To win, put pennies or paper bills such as $1, $5, or $10 in your grade team’s jar to earn positive points. Place nickels, dimes, and quarters in your opponent’s jar to make them earn negative points. The winning teams for each grade will receive a Hat and Slipper Day on Tuesday, November 20, and the one team that brings in the most money overall will earn a sweet treat provided by Student Council. This competition will go through Friday, November 16, so be sure to gather up all of that loose change and bring it in to help your team win the Penny Wars!
- Attention 8th graders! Bring your baby photo to room 208 (Ms. Vandarwarka). Photos should be of you when you were 4 or younger, with your first and last name clearly written on the back or with a sticky note. You will be able to pick your photo up by the next day! These will be used for a special 8th grade page in the yearbook!
- Did you notice many students and staff wearing some new Lefler clothing last Friday? Did you wish you would have ordered some last month? You’re in luck, as the Lefler clothing online store is open once again! Orders can be placed online between now and Monday, November 19 at midnight. If you are interested in ordering, please stop by the main office and pick up an informational flier with directions for ordering. Clothing items should be delivered during the first week in December. This will be the final time Lefler clothing is available to order, so be sure you place your order by November 19. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions.
- Interested in a unique and challenging high school experience? Arts & Humanities invites you to come to their Open House tonight from 6-7 p.m. Meet teachers and students, take a tour, and ask questions. Visiting is a great opportunity to see in-depth everything Arts & Humanities has to offer you. Please call Bobbi at 402-436-1785 with any questions.