LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, SHREDDED CHICKEN CARNITAS
LUNCH TOMORROW: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE LINKS, BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHICKEN ENCHILADA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners! 8th graders, Grant Wehrman and Amanda McWilliams, please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
- All School Musical Cast – if you have not voted for your t-shirt preference, see Mrs. Oltman today after school or tomorrow before school to get your voice heard.
- Craft Club meets on Thursday in Mrs. Flamme’s room at 3:05. New members are welcome.
- Interested in a unique and challenging high school experience? Arts & Humanities invites you to come to their Open House on Thursday, November 8from 6-7 p.m. Meet teachers and students, take a tour, and ask questions. Visiting is a great opportunity to see in-depth everything Arts & Humanities has to offer you. Please call Bobbi at 402-436-1785 with any questions.
- Are you or someone you know interested in attending Science Focus Program? The Science Focus Program Open House/Informational Night for prospective students will be held on Wednesday 7th in the lower level of Camelot Commons at the Lincoln Children’s Zoo:
First session 6:00-7:00 PM
Second session 7:00-8:00 PM
- Don’t forget that the 1st Quarter Hangout will take place tomorrow after school from 3:00-4:00 p.m. There will be music by DJ Haws, various game stations, and open gym in the new gym. Concessions will also be sold from 3:30-4:00: pizza for $2 a slice, pop for 50 cents a can, and popcorn for 50 cents a bag. Be sure to bring your money (no bills larger than $10). If you do attend, please be sure to tell your rides to pick you up at 4:00. To see if you have met the eligibility criteria, please check the lists in the cafeteria. Finally, any students assigned to Team Time or Achievement Zone tomorrow must attend prior to attending the Hangout. We hope to see you at the 1st Quarter Hangout!
- Today is the day! Students, you get to cast your vote, be a good citizen and have a say in our democracy. 6th grade students will vote in either Science or Social Studies, 7th grade students will vote during your 4/5 block and 8th grad students will vote during the 1/2 block.
- Tomorrow is the last day to bring canned food and non-perishable food donations for the Food Bank of Lincoln’s Food Fight. Donations can be dropped off through this Friday in the following teachers’ classrooms: 6th Grade: Mrs. Steckelberg and Mrs. Schartz; 7th Grade: Mr. Haws and Mrs. Kiser; 8th Grade: Mr. McClenahan and Mrs. Dean. The winning grade will receive extra recess time on a date in November determined by Mr. C. For a complete list of needed items, please go to lincolnfoodbank.org or see Miss Pauley in Room 227. Let’s help Lefler be one of the top three schools at the end of the competition!
- Lefler’s Spirit Week continues this week in celebration of the upcoming 1st Quarter Hangout. Each day will have a different “spirit theme”, and both students and staff are encouraged to participate. There will be prizes for the best student and staff spirit gear for each theme, so be sure to get your picture taken at lunch today by a Student Council member if you feel you are sporting the best Crayon Day gear! Tomorrow’s final theme will be School Spirit Day! Wear the colors or clothing items of your school! This could include Lefler blue and gold, the colors of your future high school, or the colors or gear of the college you want to attend! Dress code rules apply.