LUNCH TODAY: TANGERINE CHICKEN, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, FISH MELT SANDWICH, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: PEPPERONI PIZZA, BBQ CHICKEN THIGH, CHILI, VEGETARIAN SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BITES
- Lincoln High School is hosting a FREE Boys Basketball clinic for 5th-8th graders Thursday, October 18 from 6:00-7:30 pm at LHS Johnson Gym. This is a great opportunity to work with the Links coaching staff and players on basketball fundamentals.
- Students – in order to attend HW zone and continue to have the privilege of going to HW zone you will need to meet the following expectations:
Must arrive before 3:08 or have a pass
Must sign in/out
Ask for permission to leave if you plan to return
Chrome book is only for school work
One redirect will be given for the above expectations and then you will be asked to leave
- Don’t forget, Craft Club meets tomorrow at 3:05 in Mrs. Flamme’s room. New members are welcome.
- MANGA Club will meet tomorrow after school from 3:10-4:00p.m.
- No Latina Leaders meeting during 1st period today.
- Congratulations to this week’s PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Elizabeth Rankin; 7th grade, Riley Turek; 8th grade, Alexander Jaimes-Espinoza; and staff winner, Mrs. Fowler!