LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, SHREDDED CHICKEN CARNITAS
LUNCH TOMORROW: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE, BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHICKEN ENCHILADA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grader, Etaevion Weiler; 7th graders, Asraa Al-Lami and Sofia Caruso; and 8th grader, Olivia Cunningham, please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
- Lincoln High School is hosting a FREE Boys Basketball clinic for 5th-8th graders this Thursday, October 11 and next Thursday, October 18 from 6:00-7:30 pm at LHS Johnson Gym. This is a great opportunity to work with the Links coaching staff and players on basketball fundamentals.
- Today is the day! Craft Club meets at 3:05 in Mrs. Flamme’s room. New members are welcome.
- Lunch in the Library Thursday! Ask your English or Language Arts teacher for a Golden Ticket. Ms. Vanek from the Gere public library will be stopping by with a fun activity, and some books from the public library. Come join the Fun!
- Second quarter will be starting next Wednesday, October 17th when we return from fall break, which means that many students will have new classes. We will not be printing any new schedules to hand out, so please check your 2nd quarter schedule on StudentVue so that you know where to go next week.
- Looking for a new novel or Graphic novel? The Book Fair has arrived and will be open after school every day this week. We will also be open every morning from 7:30 – 7:50 am. Tuesday night the fair will be open as families and staff enjoy dining at Lefler Eats. Books and novelty items are also available on line through Lefler’s Scholastic Book Fair web page. Items ordered on line will be delivered to you at school a week after the fair ends.
- Attention Student Council members! Be sure to attend tomorrow’s meeting at 7:15 a.m. in the media center. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook. Please see Miss Pauley if you have any questions or check the Google Classroom page for further information.