LUNCH TODAY: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, SUB SANDWICH, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICKS W/ SAUCE
LUNCH TOMORROW: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: BREAKFAST BAR
- Craft Club meets on Thursday in Mrs. Flamme’s room at 3:05. New members are welcome.
- Looking for a new novel or Graphic novel? The Book Fair has arrived and will be open after school every day this week. We will also be open every morning from 7:30 – 7:50 am. Tuesday night the fair will be open as families and staff enjoy dining at Lefler Eats. Books and novelty items are also available on line through Lefler’s Scholastic Book Fair web page. Items ordered on line will be delivered to you at school a week after the fair ends.
- Attention Student Council members! This week’s meeting has been moved to this Friday, October 12 at 7:15 a.m. in the media center due to the Food Bank of Lincoln’s Food Fight Kickoff. Please enter through the main doors and bring your Chromebook. Please see Miss Pauley if you have any questions or check the Google Classroom page for further information.
- If you ride the Star Tran bus and have not yet returned your application, you will not be able to buy bus passes from Lefler. If you have lost or misplaced your application, pick up a replacement in the front office.
- It’s finally here! Lefler Eats Food-A-Palooza tonight at 5:30. Even if your family can’t bring food, please come and enjoy a great time with your Lefler community!