LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN TERIYAKI, LASAGNA, CHEESE PIZZA
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, FRENCH BREAD GARLIC PIZZA, CHEESY GREEN CHILI QUESADILLA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: TURKEY, SAUSAGE, EGG, AND CHEESE SLIDERS
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Harper Kinnan and Deja Kneher; 7th grade, Skyler Flowers and Austin James; and 8th grade, Mallory Barcel and Ian Nebesniak! Please stop by the front office today during your lunch and see Ms. Candace.
- If you know Mrs. Barry, you know she is a hunter extraordinaire. I wonder if she will bring some deer jerky to the Lefler Eats food night on Tuesday, October 9.
- Don’t forget Craft Club meets tomorrow in Mrs. Flamme’s room at 3:05.
- Cross country athletes! Remember, our end of season celebration is today from 3-3:45 in room 120 for ALL cross country participants. Please bring your $2 to Mrs. Oliver or Mr. Bergstrom.
- The Lefler Lions clothing online store is open now through October 8! Pick from a variety of shirts, sweatshirts, polos, and jackets! If you are interested in ordering, please stop by the main office and pick up an informational form. Please see Miss Pauley in Room 227 if you have any questions about the ordering process.
- A reminder to Student Council members who are interested in ordering a Student Council shirt to please complete the online order form on the Google Classroom by the end of today at 3:00 p.m.
- Students interested in the All School Musical can report to Mrs. Oltman’s room today at 3:10 to read through the script of Lagooned – the show we will be performing. Students can come one or both days of the read through. Auditions for the musical are Thursday and Friday. Permission forms are available in the office or from Mrs. Oltman and must be turned in no later than the day of your audition.
- The Food Market is today after school.
- Heads up! Picture day is next Thursday, October 11.
- If you ride the Star Tran bus and have not yet returned your application, you will not be able to buy bus passes from Lefler. If you have lost or misplaced your application, pick up a replacement in the front office.
- 7th and 8th grade Girls basketball and wrestling will start Oct. 8th. Please sign up in the gym if you are interested.