LUNCH TODAY: TANGERINE CHICKEN, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, FISH MELT SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: PEPPERONI PIZZA, BBQ CHICKEN THIGH, CHILI, VEGETARIAN SANDWICH
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BITES
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Cameron Wesche and Kylee Rathjen; 7th grade, Kaileigh Wilkason and Aveen Khalaf; and 8th grade, Italia Langston and Marwa Al-Lami.
- Congratulations to PAWSitive ticket winners: 6th grade, Ava Kennedy; 7th grade, Gavin Walvoord; 8th grade, Aderha Leypoldt; and staff winner, Chris Roth!
- 8th grade Latina Leaders will be meeting after school today in Ms. Boswell’s room, room 207 from 3:15 – 4:15.
- Honor’s Cadre will meet during lunch today!
- Today is our first Lefler Food Market. You may pick up a bag of food after the dismissal bell. All students who go through the market will have to exit the school through Door #5 (the Auditorium hallway door), unless you are on the approved CLC/Intramural Sports list. If you have Team Time or Achievement Zone, you MUST attend those first. A food bag will be available for you in the front office.
- Manga Club on Thursday Sept. 6th, Come join us in the media computer lab after school from 3:10-4:10pm. If you want to attend, don’t forget to arrange for a later ride home. Bring a Manga or graphic novel to share with the group. Hope to see you there!
- Do you like arts and crafts? Come to the Craft Club which starts this Thursday at 3:05. Look for the posters around the school showing the projects we’ll work on for first semester. Come to the FCS room this Thursday and see what craft club is all about. Any questions, ask Ms. Boswell or Mrs. Flamme.