LUNCH TODAY: BREADED CHICKEN SANDWICH, CHEESE STUFFED BREADSTICK W/ SAUCE, CHEF SALAD
LUNCH MONDAY: CHEESEBURGER, CRINKLE FRIES, ROMAINE LETTUCE SALAD
HOT BREAKFAST MONDAY: MANAGER SELECTION
- Interested in being part of the LSE girls golf team? Attend an informational meeting in room F219 at Lincoln Southeast on Friday, May 25th at 11:00 AM!
- Don’t forget to sign-up for summer clinics. They are open for all ages. Registration forms are available in the front office if you are interested.
- Drawings were held yesterday for our second round of breakfast eat Check the list posted in the cafeteria to see if you are a winner!
- Students, Want to win some awesome prizes from the NFL store? Or maybe a new sleep number bed? If you are interested, see Mrs. Oltman either in her classroom or at lunch and she will get you some information about doing a 10 minute sleep survey for Fuel Up to Play 60. You could win one of many prizes! Surveys are due today!
- Student Council’s final fundraising event, Pay the Price Challenge, is off to a great start! Don’t forget to bring your spare change or paper bills to put in your grade’s jar at the Student Council table during lunch. You may also bring your money to the main office before school. Be sure to tell Miss Candace, Miss Nancy, or Mr. Bruce which grade’s jar you want to put your money into. The grade with the highest total at the end of the challenge will have some of their grade’s teachers participate in the Pie Face challenge! We can’t wait to see which grade wins!