LUNCH TODAY: SPAGHETTI & MEAT/MARINARA SAUCE, MEXI PIZZA, CHICKEN STRIPS
LUNCH TOMORROW: FRENCH TOAST STICKS W/ SAUSAGE LINKS/MOZZARELLA CHEESE, CHEESEBURGER, CHICKEN TAQUITOS
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: MINI CINNIS
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners! 7th grader, Miles Colborn and 8th grader, Emily Melgar, please see Ms. Candace today during your lunch.
- A friendly reminder to all Student Council members to sign up for a food or flatware item to bring to the end-of-the-year breakfast. The sign up is on the Google Classroom page. Please sign up by the end of the day tomorrow. See Miss Pauley if you have any questions.
- Are you good at solving puzzles? Do you have a future in cryptography? The Lefler Newspaper staff is sponsoring a “Crack the Code” challenge. Read the Lefler paper or ask a member of the newspaper club for a printed copy of the puzzle. Clues will be posted in the hall, or use your skills as a cryptographer to decode the message on your own! Prizes will be awarded! Submit decoded message to room 225.
- Interested in being in marching band but don’t play an instrument? Then join the LSE color guard where everyone is welcome! Southeast Color guard tryouts will be held through May 10th from 5:30-8:30 in South gym. If you have any questions contact LSEColorGuard@gmail.com hope to see you there!
- All City Girls Choir auditions are on May 15 at Lincoln Southeast High School. All interested 6th & 7th grade girls should see Mrs.Oltman or pick up information in the office.