LUNCH TODAY: CHICKEN NUGGETS, TURKEY HOT DOG, PHILLY CHEESE SANDWICH, LIL’ NACHO BITES
LUNCH TOMORROW: SOFT SHELL BEEF TACO, BREADED PORK SANDWICH, SUB SANDWICH, CHEESY TACO
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars TODAY Monday after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.
- If you are wondering if you have an overdue book, please check your email. An email was sent to those of you who have books that are way over due.
- Student Council will meet this Wednesday before school at 7:15 a.m. in the Media Center.
- “How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.” This is a quote by George Elliston. Today kicks off Lefler’s Kindness Awareness Week. During this week, we hope students and staff will look for extra opportunities to be kind and helpful to one another. Maybe you hold the door for someone who has their hands full. Perhaps you offer to help a struggling classmate with a classroom assignment. Whatever you do, know that any kind act can have an extremely big impact. Also, students and staff may go to the Media Center during lunch every day this week to write down on their grade’s designated poster what they love about being a Lefler Lion. These posters will be displayed later next week so we can see what kind, wonderful remarks everyone has about Lefler. Remember this week’s motto: In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
- This Wednesday and Thursday during P.E. classes, students will be participating in a fun run/walk as part of the Lefler Kindness Awareness Week. Students are encouraged to wear Lefler gear or blue or yellow clothing during P.E. classes (clothing items must follow P.E. guidelines), but it is also okay if you wear your typical P.E. clothes during the run/walk. At the end of the run/walk, students will be able to tie a blue or gold ribbon on the fence along the 48th Street parking lot to signify standing for kindness if they choose to do so. Staff will be allowed to wear their Lefler gear/colors with shorts or sweats on Wednesday and Thursday if they participate in the fun run/walk during a plan period with one of the P.E. classes.