LUNCH TODAY: CHERRY CHICKEN, HAMBURGER PIZZA, NEBRASKA BUN, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: CORN PUPPIES, GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, TURKEY PEPPERONI & SAUSAGE CALZONE
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: CHERRY FRUDEL
- Congratulations once again to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grader, Camree Daly; 7th grader, Carmin Sims; and 8th grader, Graham Vinton, please stop by the front office and see Ms. Candace today during your lunch.
- Important Fact: The Backpack program costs about $250 for each student to receive a backpack for the year. During first semester of this school year, 2,303 LPS students at 32 schools received assistance through weekly food-filled backpacks or monthly food markets. Don’t forget to bring your money to donate to the LPS Backpack Walk during lunch today! You can bring your money to donate today your grade’s jar during lunch at the Student Council table on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays during the donation weeks. The grade with the highest total at the end of the week will receive extra recess time at a date to be designated by Mr. C. Please see Student Council or Miss Pauley if you have any questions. Let’s help Lefler be one of the schools with the highest donation totals!
- Please join the East Color Guard team for a clinic this week through April 13. The clinic will take place here in the Lefler New Gym (141) from 3:30-4:30.
- 6th graders interested in participating in the Mayor’s Run: Today is the last day to have your Registration and fee to Ms. Ceballos. Early Packet Pickup is May 4, 3:00-6:00 at the Cornhusker Hotel. You can also pick up your packet on Race day on the SOUTH SIDE of the Capitol. Race Day/Time is May 5th at 8:00 a.m.
- Please join us for Roads, Rails, and Racecars on Mondays after school, from 3:00-4:00 in room 129.