LUNCH TODAY: CHERRY CHICKEN W/ RICE, HAMBURGER PIZZA, LASAGNA, SOYBUTTER & JELLY SANDWICH
LUNCH TOMORROW: CREAMED TURKEY, SALISBURY STEAK, BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERS, SOUTHWEST PIZZA
HOT BREAKFAST TOMORROW: TURKEY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BITES
- Congratulations to this week’s Fine Dining winners: 6th grade, Tijah Drake and Austin James;7th grade, Aden Connett and Mickinzi Ryan; and 8th grade, Jaquelin Salazar and Megan Fischer! Please see Ms. Candace in the front office, today during your lunch.
- The Lefler Food Market will be open TODAY after school.
- The 2nd Quarter Hang-Out criteria: no F’s; no OSS/ISS; no Team Focus; no more than 1 out-of-class movements; no more than 2 tardies (not counting 1st).
- Please check the Lost & Found table outside of cafeteria if you are missing any items.
- Lefler yearbooks are on sale in the office. You can reserve your copy for $18.
- All School Play cast: T-shirt/hoodie orders are due on Friday this week to Mrs. Oltman. See Mrs. Oltman today if you still need an order form.
- Would you like to send a little holiday cheer to a classmate, friend, or teacher at Lefler? Starting next Monday, Student Council members will be selling Candy Cane Grams for 25 cents each. Each Candy Cane Gram will include a full-sized candy cane and a note. All Candy Cane Grams will be delivered 7th period on Wednesday, December 20. Be sure to buy a Candy Cane Gram to help spread good tidings throughout Lefler Middle School!
- 7th Graders – Welcome to the 2nd quarter district wellness challenge! Monday, you should have been introduced to the challenge in your 4/5 block. Every day this week, your 4/5 teacher will be checking with you to see what opportunities you have chosen to complete on the challenge. As you go through your day, think about choosing a new person to be on your team or playing without keeping score. Enjoy new ways to play.
- Student Council members: please fill out the Candy Cane Grams survey on the Google Classroom page by this Wednesday.
- There will be a boys’ basketball meeting TODAY, Dec. 6th from 3:10-3:30 in the new gym. This meeting is for all 7th & 8th grade boys’ who are planning to tryout for basketball this year. If you miss the meeting, make sure you see Mr. Pappas to get the information you will need in order to tryout.